Tuesday 18 January 2011

18/01

Ok so everyday, more or less, Im going to be posting up what exercise I've done and what I've eaten.

We have a Wii at home with Wii Fit Plus. It's great. I enjoy doing the boxing, and the snowball fighting. Today's exercise for Elle and I was 30 mins on the Wii doing something designed to tone with a Perceived Exertion of 4 to 5, I'll be talking about this tomorrow but basically its a very simple way of gauging how hard your exercising.

Elle got a strain a few days ago doing Hillstarts, look forward to more on those as well, but with a few hot-cold bath-shower experiences its much better. Today she did a muscle routine and I did some boxing.

We exercise six days a week, with one of those days as active rest. The idea is that every fortnight things get a little more complex or intense. Days like today when we're busy we make good use of the Wii.

Food wise I had a banana and a Yogurt for brekkie, left over asparagus risotto for lunch and lamb and mixed bean tagine for tea. Snack wise I had some new years cake and two quality street, very indulgent. I'm hoping to have some recipes up but I fear that will have to start tomorrow which is Kofta Curry.

I like to feel full so I struggle with eating plans that cut back too hard on my calorie intake for long periods, I did once try 1200 cals per day with more serious exercise and it was great for a fortnight but not for life if you know what I mean.

Hope your day went well. See you tomorrow.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment